From routine checkups to treatments or surgery, our staff is equipped to handle all of your podiatric needs. Below is an extensive list of services to help you understand your options in foot and ankle health. We can help whether your issues are large or small.
Feet 'N Beyond of New Jersey is also pleased to provide patients with state-of-the art technology and services. We offer the following in-office equipment and amenities such as:
- Cutting edge PinPointe™ FootLaser treatment for clearing of fungal toenails
- KeryFlex™ - Nail Restorative System for damaging toenails
- In-office PAD testing for Non-invasive vascular test
- In-offcice Nerve Testing for nerve abnormality
- Custom Orthotics
- Wide Range selections of Therapeutic Shoes to accommodate your foot types
Click here to view our Office Technology
page for more information.
Our services include:
- Bunions A bunion—also called Hallux Valgus—is a bump that appears inside the foot, around the metatarsophalangeal (MTP) joint (near the big toe). This bump is actually a bone protruding towards the inside of the big foot. Left untreated, bunions can cause sever pain and even hinder walking abilities.... Read More.
- Corns and Calluses When there is too much friction or pressure on your feet for extended periods of time, the skin will harden to protect itself—this is when corns and calluses begin to form... Read More.
- Custom Orthotics Custom-made orthotics are medical shoe inserts that support and gently reposition the heel, arch, muscles, ligaments, tendons, and bones in the feet... Read More.
- Diabetic Foot Care People with diabetes are much more likely to suffer nerve damage, circulation problems, and infections—all problems that directly affect the feet... Read More.
- Flatfeet —also called fallen arch—occurs as the result of an undeveloped or collapsed arch....Read More.
- Haglund's Deformity
Also known as the “pump bump”, Haglund’s deformity is a condition that causes the bony section of your heel—where the Achilles tendon is—to become enlarged or inflamed... Read More.
- Hammer Toe Treatment
Hammer toe is a deformity in the foot that causes toes to bend or curl in a downward fashion rather than point forward... Read More.
- Heel Spurs A heel spur is calcium deposit located underneath the heel that causes small pieces of bone to protrude... Read More.
- Ingrown Toenails
An ingrown toenail—also referred to as onychocryptosis—is a common problem that occurs when the edges or corners of the nail grow into the skin next to the nail... Read More.
- Morton's Neuroma
Morton’s neuroma is a common condition that causes pain in the ball of your foot—most often in the area between the third and fourth toes... Read More.
- Plantar Warts
A plantar wart is a hard, grainy growth that usually appears on bottom of the foot, in areas where the most pressure is absorbed...Read More.
Tendons are tough, but flexible bands of fibrous tissue that attach muscles to bone. Tendonitis is a very common cause of foot or ankle pain... Read More.
- Toenail Fungus
Toenail fungus—also called onychomycosis or tinea unguium—is an infection below the surface of the nail caused by contact with different types of fungi... Read More.