Podiatrist in Hackettstown, NJ
Feet ‘N Beyond of New Jersey, P.A.
Dr. Yong J. Zhu graduated from Rutgers University and New York College of Podiatric Medicine in NYC. He completed his surgical training at Staten Island University Hospital, NY. He also achieved the only accredited Dermatology fellowship program in conjunction with Podiatric residency program at St. Luke’s Hospital in Pennsylvania. He is specializing in all dermatological disease in the lower extremity and foot and ankle surgery and wound care. Dr. Zhu published several articles in the Emergency Medicine Journal. He is board certified in American Board of Wound Healing and he is currently on staff at Wound Care & Hyperbaric Center at Saint Clare’s. Dr. Zhu is member of Institute of Podiatric Excellence and Development and APWCA. He also speaks Cantonese and Mandarin.
- Podiatric Dermatology Fellowship received June 2007
St. Luke’s Hospital, Bethlehem, PA
- D.P.M. received June, 2003
New York College of Podiatric Medicine, NYC, NY
- B.A. received June, 1999
Rutgers University, New Brunswick, NJ
- New Jersey State Licensed Podiatrist
- New York State Licensed Podiatrist
- American Board of Wound Healing
- Certified in Hyperbaric Medicine
- Certified in Wound Care & Advanced Therapy
- Kindred Hospital of Morris, Dover, NJ
- Saint Clare’s Hospital, Dover/Denville/Sussex, NJ
- Hackettstown Regional Medical Center, Hackettstown, NJ
- Emmaus Surgical Center, Hackettstown, NJ
- Morris County Surgical Center, Mountain Lakes, NJ
- American Professional of Wound Care Association 2006 – present
- American Academy of Podiatric Practice Management 2006 – present
- American College of Foot and Ankle Surgery 2005 – present
- New Jersey Podiatric Medical Society 2005 – present
- American Podiatric Medical Association 1999 – present
- CENTER FOR WOUND HEALING-TARRYTOWN, NEW YORK, AUGUST, 2008 – AUGUST, 2009
- FEET ‘N BEYOND OF NEW JERSEY, PA – Hackettstown, NJ – February 2006 – Present
- Tri-County Dermatology
- DermDx-Center for Dermatology – Hazleton, Pennsylvania. July, 2007-May, 2008
LANGUAGES – Chinese
- Vilayvanh Sysounthone, Helene Nguyen, Yong Zhu. SINUS TARSI SYNDROME: AN OVERVIEW. PMR Publication, 2003.
- Diagnosis at a glance. May 2007 of Emergency medicine, the practice journal for emergency and urgent care.
- Diagnosis at a glance. June 2007 of Emergency medicine, the practice journal for emergency and urgent care.