Podiatrist in Hackettstown, NJ
Feet ‘N Beyond of New Jersey, P.A.
Dr. Nguyen grew up in Chicago, and graduated from Benedictine University, Illinois. She completed her podiatric medical studies along with surgical training in NYC and the inner city communities of Queens and Brooklyn metropolitan area. She is specializing in cosmetic foot surgery, Hyperbaric Medicine certified, wound care and laser treatments. Dr. Nguyen is member of American Podiatric Medical Association, National Professional Women Association, and Fellow of American Profesional Wound Care Association. She is currently part of the medical staffs at Center for Wound Healing at St. Clare’s Hospital and board certified in American Board of Wound Healing. Other than English, she is fluent in Vietnamese.
- D.P.M. received June, 2003.
New York College of Podiatric Medicine, N.Y., N.Y.
- B.S. received June, 1998
Benedictine University – Lisle, IL
- New Jersey State Licensed Podiatrist
- New York State Licensed Podiatrist
- American Board of Wound Healing
- Certified in Shockwave Therapy (ESWT)
- Certified in Hyperbaric Medicine
- Certified in Wound Care & Advanced Therapy
- Kindred Hospital of Morris, Dover, NJ
- Saint Clare’s Hospital, Dover/Denville/Sussex, NJ
- Emmaus Surgical Center, Hackettstown, NJ
- CareOne – Morris, Parsippany, NJ
- Forest Manor Health Center – Hope, NJ
- National Professional Women Association 2008 – present
- American Professional of Wound Care Association 2006 – present
- American Academy of Podiatric Practice Management 2006 – present
- American College of Foot and Ankle Surgery 2005 – present
- American Association for Women Podiatrists 2005 – present
- New Jersey Podiatric Medical Society 2005 – present
- American Podiatric Medical Association 1999 – present
- American Professional Wound Care Association 2007 – present
- March 2007 – Present
FEET ‘N BEYOND OF NEW JERSEY, P.A. – Hackettstown, NJ – President
- February 2006 – Present
SAINT CLARE’S HOSPITAL – Dover, NJ
Center for Wound Healing at St. Clare’s Hospital – Program Director
- July 2005 – March 2007
PRIVATE PRACTICES – Port Reading, NJ & Elizabeth, NJ
- July 2005 – February 2006
MEADOWLANDS HOSPITAL MEDICAL CENTER – Secaucus, NJ – Hyperbaric Program Manager
LANGUAGES – Vietnamese
- Vilayvanh Sysounthone, Helene Nguyen, Yong Zhu. SINUS TARSI SYNDROME: AN OVERVIEW. PMR Publication, 2003.
- Quality Control Technologist (1998 – 1999) Research & Development Department, McIntyre Group Ltd. in University Park, IL
- Research Assistant (1997 – 1998) Molecular Biology Lab, Loyola Medical Center in Maywood, IL